HR & Happiness Officer
At Hello Customer we believe in the importance of customer feedback as a driver for organisational change. We are an enterprise technology company that offers an A to Z feedback programme, from conversational survey methods over revolutionary analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop. More importantly, we are human above all other things, and value human connections.
And this of course we practice in our HR department. We monitoring the happiness factor of our the team members by the amount of loud laughing bursts, creative cross-departmental collaborations and successful team realizations (and some other HR metrics too).
Therefor we are looking for a HR & Happiness Officer that will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
You will be focusing on employee relations by:
- Guarding the company values and the “Hello Customer Way “ of doing things
or how we kick ass every single day!
- Using OKR’s to translate business strategy and ambitions to operations by using OKR’s.
- Supporting the team spirit by organizing team buildings, strategical days, team events etc
- Being a pioneer and ambassador a of the Health program
- Taking care of internal communication
- Managing the entire recruitment process and workforce planning
- Supporting the "ambitious mission to improve mentality” via learning on the as well as via external trainings
- Doing payroll administration and HR administration
- Supporting international hires
- Interest in Tech and innovation
- Experience in People and Organisation
- HR background - with a strong focus on soft HR
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English and another language
- You can work with a high degree of autonomy
- You like to work hard and laugh loud. Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent. Work is also fun & exciting!
- Team player and the ability to inspire people towards a business goal
Nice to know:
- You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort
- You can work with the newest technologies.
- We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field
- We have a fun and supportive atmosphere
- We offer an environment where you can develop and grow