Junior Back End Developer (C#, .NET) | Gent
Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you also passionate about building a CX mindset all together, just like us? We are on an ambitious mission to improve, a perpetual work in progress to create a to top notch innovative AI solution. We are Hello Customer, a fast-growing CX tech company and expanding our product team to be on top of the customer centric evolution.
As Junior Back End Developer, you’ll be working with our project manager and other developers to update, maintain and craft the Hello Customer enterprise application. You have a keen interest in developing programming skills, and developing skills in security, privacy, scalability and performance. As a team player, you will be working on new modules and features.
- Knowledge of Object oriented programming
- Solid technical knowledge of .NET
- Basic experience with cloud services
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Interest in building enterprise applications
- No professional experience required
- Our project requires a lot of interactions with the team members, so proper communication skills are a must.
- You can work with a high degree of autonomy
- You like to work hard and laugh loud. Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent. Work is also fun & exciting!
- You have the determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines. You have the determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Proficient in Dutch and English
Nice to know / what we offer (company & job)
- You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues. We like to work in a fun and supportive atmosphere
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the 'Zuid'.
- You can work with the newest technologies.
- We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field.
- Environment where you can develop and grow