Onboarding & Insights Manager
Hello Customer is not just another technology vendor. Our mission is to create impact!
* in organisations: to create real customer centricity from the ground up
* in employees' lives by getting them hooked on customer feedback
* on our own team members' lives offering them a challenging job with the ability to grow and thrive.
Our Onboarding and Insights Manager is a true Customer Centricity and Insights expert. When you'll join the team, you will find it to be a very varied and challenging role:
- Onboarding of organisations on to the platform: guidance, set-up/configuration touchpoints, workshops, regular check-ins, training
- Prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews (doing more with the data, offer recommendations, optimisations, areas of improvement / best practices)
- Continuous monitoring of success: proactively checking in with customers regularly reviewing their programme, offering advice
- Day to day support, with a focus on training toward self-service
- You have an analytical mind, which enables you to create valuable reviews and insights
- You have thorough business insight, which enables you to translate customer business needs into solutions
- You're delighted when you can help someone out. You love to see people thrive after being coached and helped by you
- You're an upbeat and positive person and have a genuine interest in other people and businesses
- You have a strong affinity with the customer experience sector, NPS or market research (done right)
- It's a plus if you have experience in software and technical environments.
- You are able to work in a very structured and analytical way
- You have great and friendly communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English.
Nice to know :
- You are never alone: there is an entire team to back you up.
- We work at a great office in the center of Ghent.
- You can work with the newest technologies.
- We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in our own particular field.