QA Engineer (C#, .NET) | Gent
Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you also passionate about building a CX mindset all together, just like us? We are on an ambitious mission to improve, a perpetual work in progress to create a to top notch innovative AI solution. We are Hello Customer, a fast-growing CX tech company and expanding our product team to be on top of the customer centric evolution.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of our project team. You are driven by software quality, challenging problems and delivering a great customer experience. Join the agile product team by setting up a testing environment for the Hello Customer enterprise application.
You will be
- Setting up testing strategies: testing environment and acceptance criteria based on user stories
- Perform system load tests for new features.
- Suggesting improvements to functionality, design and usability of new and tested features to the development team. Checking functional requirements and user stories
- Support the detection of bugs through a well-documented testing report, closely analyzing the bugs for resolution
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Proven understanding of software QA/Testing methodologies
- You have an ISTQB certificate are willing to achieve it
- Basic understanding of data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation and related concepts
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with testing enterprise applications in a SaaS environment
- Good understanding of cross browser sensibilities
- Interest in test atomisation
- Our project requires a lot of interactions with the team members, so proper communication skills are a must. Ability to work with the Architect and the Project Manager to create and prioritize test plans.
- You can work with a high degree of autonomy
- You like to work hard and laugh loud. Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent. Work is also fun & exciting!
- You have the determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Having an attitude for problem solving implicates also an open communication, conflict resolution, detecting contradictions in an early stage, researching the market.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines. You have the determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
Nice to know:
You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues
Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the 'Zuid'.
You can work with the newest technologies.
We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field
We have a fun and supportive atmosphere
We offer an environment where you can develop and grow