UX/UI designer | Gent
Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you also passionate about building a CX mindset all together, just like us? We are Hello Customer, a fast-growing CX tech company and expanding our team to be on top of the customer centric evolution.
As a UX Designer you will be part of the product team, working on our CX platform. Your goal is to create a great user experience by:
- Developing and maintaining wireframes, mockups , prototypes and specifications accordingly to the product vision, in collaboration with the CTO and UX designer.
- Participating at UX design, optimizing usability of the Hello Customer application and website.
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications.
- Supporting the marketing team with graphical design.
- Developing a consistent brand identity and art direction through graphics.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Experience with user interface design
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Xd)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills to work within the Product & Marketing team
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines and manage different projects and deadlines
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Nice to know :
You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues
Our office is in the city of Ghent, at Zuiderpoort
You can work with the newest technologies.
We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field.
Fun and supportive atmosphere
Environment where you can develop and grow