Back End Developer (C#, .NET)
Are you interested in a career in a fast-growing tech company? Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need. And did I mention Hello Customer is still growing? Not only in Belgium, but also internationally. That is why we won the category award for digital in Deloitte Technology Fast50!
So, what will be your mission at Hello Customer as a Back End Developer?
As our Back End Developer, you will be building and maintaining the technology needed to power the Hello Customer enterprise application. Some of your tasks include:
- You are responsible for the quality of your code
- You will work on security, privacy, scalability and performance of our product
- You will be working on new modules and features
- You will pay specific attention to optimizing the performance of each module and the platform as a whole
By the way, we work in an Agile environment, so working in a team, open communication and sharing (technical) knowledge is part of our DNA. You will be given the responsibility to implement new things yourself.
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- Solid technical knowledge of .NET, C#
- Experienced or interest in building enterprise applications and cloud services
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, test driven development
- Knowledge of or interest in Domain Driven Design, microservices architecture, event based, and message driven distributed system and CQRS
- Eye for detail and building secure API’s
- An attitude for problem solving and an open communication
- The ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment
- The determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Proficient in Dutch and English
What you can expect from us:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla" scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow
- The flexibility to work from home or in our office in Ghent
- And of course, you'll receive a competitive salary & a comprehensive package of benefits in return