Natural Language Engineer Intern
The Natural Language Engineer is responsible for the improvement of the Hello Customer text analysis tool to provide impactful customer feedback to its users. He or she is responsible for prediction accuracy and participates in research to explore future development and usage of the available AI/NLP application.
The main tasks are:
- Ensuring prediction accuracy by Annotating, reviewing
- Categorizing content using algorithms, data classification, sentiment analyses
- Improving text analyses based on language structure & patterns
- Applying the rules of “How to annotate”
- Suggesting improvements of documented annotation rules (general rules, exceptions and notes)
- Contributing to improvements in the software tools Swatson by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements
- Improve accuracy of the analyses for the users of the platform
- Gaining customer insight for improvement of the analyses via Customer Success circle. Work closely with the Product & Customer team to understand current challenges when it comes to using and understanding the results. Make recommendations based on these consumer insights.
Is this you?
- You've got strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English (basic French)
- You are able to work on a regular basis and have an eye for detail
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s language student with interest in text analysis
- You are looking for a challenging internship in a fast-growing scale-up company
- You share our entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude
- You breathe Hello Customers’ values : #GROWTogether: Getting things done, Resilience, Open Communication, Work with a smile, Together
What we offer?
- Training in the tools and methodologies used by Hello Customer
- The possibility to learn from highly skilled and experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work with multicultural teams
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz & many more
- You can work in Ghent or from home