Sales Business Developer
We GROWTogether! Hello Customer is a venture capital back SaaS company with its roots in Belgium, offering the most complete customer feedback and insights platform on the market. More than ever, organizations need a sense of direction to navigate through turbulent times; a compass that allows them to keep up with customers’ expectations in an agile way.
To support our expansion in France & the Netherlands we are not looking for one, but for multiple Sales Business Developers (FR or NL)! You will directly work with our Account Executives based in Paris or Amsterdam, using state-of-the-art tools like SalesLoft, Salesforce or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify decision-makers and generate new Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQO).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding relevant new leads and sales qualified opportunities with C-level or executive profiles (outbound)
- Researching and targeting the right companies and the right prospects to build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Account mapping
- Building creative campaigns together with the marketing team to reach out to the right prospects at the right time
We are looking for you if:
- You are eager to start or further develop your sales career
- Your have a perfect knowledge of French and you are fluent in English (Dutch for the NL market)
- You are dynamic, ambitious and you want to be involved in one of the best-performing European CX enterprise in SaaS
- You are a natural “hunter” and you’re not afraid to discuss with high-ranking execs at SBF120 & SBF250 type companies
- You’re already proficient at SalesLoft and Salesforce (bonus point)
Some perks we offer:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, friday drinks & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow your career in sales (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities)
- The opportunity to shape your own future and tons of responsibility!
- A competitive salary & bonus plan, where you will be remunerated for every Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) and every Sales Accepted Lead (SAL)
- The possibility to evolve into an Account Executive after 18 to 24 months position depending on your results
- The flexibility to work from home or in one of our offices in Ghent, Paris or Amsterdam, at the office we provide healthy snacks & drinks!