Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you also passionate about building a CX mindset all together, just like us? Come join us!
We are Hello Customer, a fast-growing CX tech company and expanding our team to be on top of the customer centric evolution. We offer an enterprise feedback platform, from conversational surveying over revolutionary text analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop.
As a UX Designer you will be part of the product team, working on our CX platform. Your goal is to create a great user experience.
- Translate business and functional requirements into application solutions
- Develop and maintain wireframes, mockups, prototypes and specifications according to the product vision
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to identify UX / product opportunities
- Refine the user needs (through research), architect a solution, define tests and build prototypes
- Support the product team in creating product designs that brings the user experience to a next level
- Be up to date with latest trends on user experience across industry segments
- Occasionally design materials for marketing: for example visuals for newsletters, ...
- Bring future ideas and developments to the Product roadmap
- +3 years of UX Design experience
- Excellent analytical/data skills: you can visualize data in an effective manner
- Experience with user research and product usage analytics
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG) and usability standards
- Create exceptional prototypes, which you improve through iteration
- Basic understanding of front and backend principles (html, css, …)
- Working with Figma, Adobe XD or another similar prototyping tool
- Work independently and take (proactive) responsibility
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus) and very communicative
- We are very curious about your portfolio :-)
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a top team! We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues.
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla" scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow
- The flexibility to work from home and in our office in Ghent (Zuiderpoort)
- And of course, you'll receive a competitive salary & a comprehensive package of benefits in return