Description du Poste
Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you also passionate about building a CX mindset all together, just like us? We are Hello Customer, a fast-growing CX tech company and we’re looking for a new CX Engineer for our Customer Success team.
As a CX Engineer, you will become our Product Expert. That’s why our enterprise customers rely on your technical guidance during onboarding. Also, as our Integration Wizard, you will become the go-to person for our Sales Team to guide and support.
A strong CX Engineer combines two different strengths: a strong technical hands-on mentality and a strategical understanding of the business challenges and opportunities of our clients.
So, what will be on your plate?
- First, you will help to technically implement our Hello Customer CX solution for new clients.
- Be their rock and guide them towards a smooth technical project roll out.
- Working towards targets and success metrics for each roll out and being responsible of the flawless go-live.
- Next to that, you’ll take up the role of Technical Pre-Sales.
- You become the expert on our platform, integrations, security, and architecture.
- You’re there to help Sales with in-depth platform demo’s
- You don’t have to be able to program, yet be able to translate business needs into the technical set-up.
- Be a true partner for Client Partners and Account Executives: you are proactive and are responsible to make sure all platform features are known.
- Not to forget, you’ll become an expert and hands-on ambassador of our tool
- You provide accurate, valid, and complete information to your clients. You write ‘help’ articles as well.
- You handle first and second line questions, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- You are the first one to test new features and provide feedback to the product team.
- You get the opportunity to structure, create and distribute knowledge internally.
- Also, you’ll share client feedback with internal stakeholders: Take ownership in representing the voice of the customer regarding technical features.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to have, or gain experience into:
- Putting the Customer first
- Analytical and problem solver
- A first experience as a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or SaaS background.
- Be able to listen and understand your clients, and at the same time match this with our vision.
- Eager, pro-active, and willing to push for change, but at the same time realistic & patient.
- Determined to set and meet high standards, and manage the planning, tracking, reporting and priority setting for your projects.
- Make the complex simple: this is one of our company values and is key in the role of the CX Engineer.
- You are part of a great team: we encourage open and positive communication; we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues.
- We offer an international environment where you can develop and grow.
- We offer an ambitious and fast paced environment.
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort.
- And off course you will receive a competitive salary & benefits in return.