Sales Development Representative (FR)
Description du Poste
Are you interested in a career in a fast-growing tech company? Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need. And did I mention Hello Customer is still growing? Not only in Belgium, but also internationally. That is why we won the category award for digital in het Deloitte Technology Fast50 this year!
To support our expansion to France, our Sales & Market development team is looking for a Sales Development Representative! You will directly work with our Account Executives based in Paris, using state-of-the-art tools like SalesLoft, Salesforce or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify decision-makers and generate new Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQO).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding relevant new leads and sales qualified opportunities with C-level or executive profiles (outbound)
- Researching and targeting the right companies and the right prospects to build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Account mapping
- Building creative campaigns together with the marketing team to reach out to the right prospects at the right time
We love to welcome you to our team if:
- You have at least 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Your have a perfect knowledge of French and you are fluent in English
- You are dynamic, ambitious and you want to be involved in one of the best-performing European CX enterprise in SaaS
- You are a natural “hunter” and you’re not afraid to discuss with high-ranking execs at SBF120 & SBF250 type companies
- You’re already proficient at SalesLoft and Salesforce (bonus point)
You don't tick all of the boxes? No worries. We tend to value your potential more than your current knowledge!
Some perks we offer:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment
- Fun team activities (now online :(, but as soon as possible in real life again): summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz..
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- A competitive salary & benefits in return (a great SDR compensation plan with uncapped commissions)
- The possibility to evolve into an Account Executive after 18 to 24 months position depending on your results