Customer data researcher
At Hello Customer we believe in the importance of customer feedback as a driver for organisational change. We are an enterprise technology company that offers an A to Z feedback programme, from conversational survey methods over revolutionary analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop. More importantly, we are human above all other things, and value human connections.
Customer Feedback and Analytics is at the core of your assignment! To further drive value for our customers, we are strengthening our customer team with a Customer data researcher.
Your main focus will be:
- Analyzing customer feedback data, NPS data and correlated CRM data for our prospects and customers.
- Integrate information from many data sources to design custom reports for our clients’ needs.
- Collaborating with our Customer Success team to analyse business objectives and business data of our clients.
- Developing Quarterly Business Reviews data reports for our customers. With a high-quality in data visualization you are helping them offer valuable insights during check-ins with customers.
- Understanding trends and identifying potential learnings from specific cases that are of value for our business clients.
- Delivering reports for Data Trials to show the great value Hello Customer has to offer.
- Validating new analytics features, generating analysis ideas. Being responsible for efficiency and accuracy of our current and future predictions.
- Collaboration with the R&D team and our AI experts to increase performance of the analysis and the accuracy of the data processing.
- Show leadership and drive research in de R&D department
A varied role combining data analysis, creating insights reports and thinking from a business standpoint when analyzing data is exactly what our Customer Data Researcher is!
We are looking for someone who is analytical and knows how to analyse data using the right tools. Likewise this person has statistical knowledge, expertise in market research and business-savvy. Ideally you have experience working in a customer facing environment providing data analysis.
Data Quality Skills
- Proven passion for the data quality discipline.
- Understand the interaction between data flows and business processes including the business impact of data fields.
- Understand customer data components and attributes.
- Ability to draw inferences in the context of an overall picture.
- Strong understand of data extract, transform, and reporting.
- Ability to do data profiling and data discover with the ability to determine data patterns
- Ability to perform information chain analysis / management and cost-benefit analysis and ROI discovery
- BI data analytics tools
- Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative individual capable of thinking out of the box to come up with solutions to complex data issues.
- Outstanding attention to detail with high levels of concentration.
- Creative research skills.
- Talent for quickly learning new tasks.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong drive for results.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Nice to know:
- You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort
- You can work with the newest technologies.
- We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field
- We have a fun and supportive atmosphere
- We offer an environment where you can develop and grow