Junior CX Support (temporary)
We’re looking for a temporary (chance of fixed contract) Junior CX Support to strengthen our Customer Success team.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert and hands-on ambassador of our feedback tool
- Answers customer questions about the platform: test where the issue is located, connect customer need and document solution via email or meeting
- You explain and guide our customers with their questions, to enable them to independently find solutions
- You think about optimizing the Knowledge Base: writing articles to make customer questions easier to handle/prevent
- You work closely with other colleagues of our Customer Success, Development & Product team
- Genuinely enjoys listening to and assisting people
- You are by default analytical and get delighted to find out what is behind the numbers
- Affinity with ICT and software (technical ICT knowledge is a plus)
- You are looking for a challenging (first) job
- Someone who is eager, pro-active and used to putting the customer first
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
What can we offer you?
- You’ll start with a short term contract (replacement of one of our colleagues on maternity leave), with option to extend it into a fixed contract
- Training in the tools and methodologies used by Hello Customer, THE end-to-end customer feedback platform to deliver on customer expectations
- The possibility to learn from highly skilled and experienced colleagues in an international environment
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment and a lot of fun events
- Flexibility in working hours/days and location (remote/home/office in Ghent/...), healthy snacks at the office are guaranteed!
- The opportunity to shape your own future and tons of responsibility!
- And of course, you'll receive a competitive salary & a comprehensive package of benefits in return