Marketing Growth Manager
At Hello Customer we believe in the importance of customer feedback as a driver for organizational change. We offer an enterprise feedback platform, from conversational surveying over revolutionary text analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop.
To work @Hello Customer means that you are being driven by customer centricity & creating impactful customer experiences.
We’re looking for a passionate and data-driven marketeer to build a predictive and high-performing marketing team. As the Marketing Growth Manager you will be the leading force in driving growth for Hello Customer: from advertising to social media to content marketing, you will test, tweak and retest tactics leading us to more accurate marketing initiatives that drive sales and ROI.
As Marketing Growth Manager you take on following responsibilities:
Build an overall marketing vision
- Define and implement the marketing strategy that will help Hello Customer grow.
- Plan all marketing initiatives, both offline & online: digital marketing campaigns, content creation, use of social media, promotional & customer events, press coverage, …
Drive conversion optimization
- You are responsible for increasing the percentage of prospects who become customers: evaluate whether you’re hitting the necessary triggers. If not, change it!
- Identify new channels that can raise brand visibility, draw in customers and grow the business (digital platforms, events, content creation, …). This is your chance to be creative and experimental.
Data-Driven Growth marketing
- You are the advocate for a more data driven marketing team & work in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Together with the digital marketeer, you track engagement and conversions using Google Analytics, Add words, Tags, …
- You measure performance of marketing strategies and turn it into valuable insights.
- Strategic implementation of search engine and social media marketing
Leadership of the marketing team
- You guide & manage your team: setting clear goals, priorities, timelines and projects to make sure the team achieves company objectives.
- You motivate, support and develop the members of your team.
- You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Extensive experience in a marketing role, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Growth focus, with a good understanding of sales and business processes.
- A big passion for digital trends.
- Expertise using Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Facebook Ads. And also with SEO and SEM.
- Data-driven and able to translate analytic data into strategic ideas and operational actions.
- Ability to think strategically, but willing to roll up your sleeves and jump in where needed to get the things done.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Strong people skills, you’re responsible for the high-quality delivery of your team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing context
- We teach what we preach and put the customer in the center of the organization.
- You’ll be part of a top team: we encourage open and positive communication and love a pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset.
- We work in a stimulating & quickly changing work environment where you can have the chance to develop and grow
- We’re continuously working to create a fun and supportive atmosphere: we like to work hard and laugh loud
- We’re located in the city of Ghent in a brand new office!
- And last but not least, you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits