NLP & Data Lead
At Hello Customer we believe in the importance of customer feedback as a driver for organizational change. We offer an enterprise feedback platform, from conversational surveying over revolutionary text analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop.
To work @Hello Customer means that you are being driven by customer centricity & creating impactful customer experiences.
To further drive value for our customers, we want to keep improving and strengthen our text analysis & Intelligence tool.
NLP, prediction accuracy and the development of the analysis tool is at the core of your assignment.
The NLP & Data Lead is responsible for the creation and improvement of the Hello Customer text analysis tool that provides impactful customer feedback to its users.
You’ll make the tool future proof: scalable, robust and extendable to new markets.
You’re responsible for prediction accuracy and take the lead in research for future development and usage of the Intelligence.
A day in the life of an Artificial Intelligence Lead:
- Responsible for prediction accuracy of the text analyses:
- Work with the AI team in categorizing content using algorithms, data classification, sentiment analyses
- Improving text analyses based on language structure & patterns
- Take the lead in research for the future development and usage of the Intelligence.
- Responsible for ongoing improvement of the AI application by prioritizing tasks & projects for the team: bug control, enhancements, new features & systematical quality control.
- Gaining customer insight for improvement of the analyses. Work closely with the Product & Customer Success circle to understand current challenges when it comes to using and understanding the results. Make recommendations based on these consumer insights.
- Organizing and being responsible for the project planning in sprints, using scrum methodologies (creating backlog, priorities, review meetings with the business).
- Provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients.
- You’ll be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Significant experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Predictive modeling
- Background in NLP
- Master or PhD in computer science or related field
- A curious mindset when it comes to new technology: it may offer a better, faster solution to difficult business challenges.
- Strong people skills, you’re responsible for the high-quality delivery of your team
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- You are part of a top team: We encourage open and positive communication, we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort
- You can work with the newest technologies.
- We are a growing team, always in for a good joke but mostly passionate about helping customers – all in their own particular field
- We offer an environment where you can develop and grow
- And off course you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits in return