QA Engineer (C#, .NET)
Are you interested in a career in a fast-growing tech company? Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need. And did I mention Hello Customer is still growing? Not only in Belgium, but also internationally. That is why we won the category award for digital in het Deloitte Technology Fast50 this year!
We are currently expanding our Product Team with a QA engineer to be on top of the customer centric evolution. Join the agile product team by setting up a testing environment for the Hello Customer enterprise application!
What will be on your plate?
- Setting up testing strategies: testing environment and acceptance criteria based on user stories
- Performing system load tests for new features.
- Suggesting improvements to functionality, design and usability of new and tested features to the development team. Checking functional requirements and user stories
- Supporting the detection of bugs through a well-documented testing report, closely analyzing the bugs for resolution
- Collecting quality data and presenting reports and metrics to team and management
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Proven understanding of software QA/Testing methodologies
- Possession of an ISTQB certificate is a strong plus
- Basic understanding of data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation and related concepts
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with testing enterprise applications in a SaaS environment
- Good understanding of cross browser sensibilities
- Interest in test automisation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with the development team and product management to create and prioritize test plans.
- A high degree of autonomy
- The determination to set and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- An attitude for problem solving; including open communication, conflict resolution, detecting contradictions in an early stage and researching the market
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficient in Dutch and Englis
- Last but not least, you like to work hard and laugh loud
What do we offer?
- A great team where we live by our company values #GROWTogether: Getting things done / Resilience / Open communication / Work with a smile / Together.
- A stimulating environment where you can develop and grow.
- A brand new office in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort.
- And of course a competitive salary & benefits in return.