We GROWTogether! Hello Customer is a SaaS company with its roots in Belgium, offering the most complete customer feedback and insights platform on the market. More than ever, organizations need a sense of direction to navigate through turbulent times; a compass that allows them to keep up with customers’ expectations in an agile way.
To support our expansion in France & the Netherlands we are are looking for multiple sales interns! You will directly work with our SDRs & Account Executives based in Paris, Amsterdam or Gent using state-of-the-art tools like Salesloft, Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify decision-makers and generate new Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and targeting the right companies and the right prospects to build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities
- Finding relevant new leads and sales qualified opportunities with C-level or executive profiles (outbound)
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in the CRM
- Account mapping
- Building creative campaigns together with the marketing team to reach out to the right prospects at the right time
We are looking for you if:
- You are eager to start your sales career
- Your have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch and you are fluent in English
- You are dynamic, ambitious and you want to be involved in one of the best-performing European CX enterprise in SaaS
- You are a natural “hunter” and you’re not afraid to discuss with high-ranking execs at medium sized companies
- You are available for at least 5-8 months
Some perks we offer:
- A final thesis project is possible
- The flexibility to work in one of our offices in Ghent, Paris or Amsterdam; at the office we provide healthy snacks & drinks!
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, Friday drinks & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow your career in sales (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities)
- The opportunity to shape your own future
- The possibility for a permanent position if you are successful in your internship
- Paid: € 375 fix per month and a bonus plan