Hello Customer is a Belgian tech company that offers the most complete customer feedback and insights platform to improve retention rates. More than ever, organisations need a sense of direction to navigate through turbulent times; a compass that allows them to keep up with customers’ expectations in an agile way.
On a daily basis you will:
- Develop an Account Plan your list of targeted companies within a well aligned industry, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Prospect, build the pipeline and selling Hello Customer into mid-sized and large organisations
- Engage with multi-stakeholder prospects to position Hello Customer's strong value proposition and ensure deal closing.
- Adopt the concept of Value Selling, and be keen to continue to learn from the best sales leaders in the world, also training the best SaaS companies in the world
- Keep a disciplined approach to Salesforce and updating account and deal records accordingly
- Develop and deliver convincing Sales proposals to prospects
- Know how to translate software and features into the right business value for organisations
We are looking for you if you show:
- Strong and demonstrable direct enterprise sales experience in the SaaS industry
- A consistent track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota (SaaS)
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, and mid management
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- The ability and experience to prospect within greenfield accounts
- Experience selling business value to Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- The ability to identify enterprise client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Is assertive, passionate, consultative and loves to compete and win
- Great relationship building skills and enjoys working within a team-selling environment
- Experience with selling SaaS solution
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French or Spanish (depending on which market you'll target).