Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you interested in a career in a fast-growing tech company?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need.
We’re looking for a temporary Support Expert to strengthen our Customer Success team.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert and hands-on ambassador of our tool:
- You provide accurate, valid, and complete information across multiple channels, including emails, phone & our CRM system.
- You explain and guide our customers with their questions, to enable them to independently find solutions.
- Help to build our knowledge base
- Fill in the gaps by writing additional content
- Guide your clients towards our knowledge base
- You handle complaints, determine the root cause of the problem, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- And of course, you’ll keep track of everything in our CRM tool.
- Finally, you'll participate in additional projects within the Customer Success team or cross-functionally, if needed.
What are we looking for?
- A first experience in supporting a software product.
- As most of our customers speak Dutch, you'll need to speak and write Dutch fluently as well.
- You love the nitty-gritty technical details and to gain in-depth knowledge of our platform.
- Excellent problem skills: root cause analysis, problem solving skills.
- Experience or interest in managing the entire support lifecycle: from initial customer inquiry, to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team and case resolution.
- Genuinely enjoys listening to and assisting people.
- Someone who is eager, pro-active and used to putting the customer first.
- You’ll start with a temporary contract (replacement of one of our colleagues on maternity leave), with option to extend it into a fixed contract.
- You are part of a great team: we encourage open and positive communication; we are passionate about helping customers and colleagues.
- We offer an ambitious environment where you can develop and grow.
- Our office is in the city of Ghent, at the Zuiderpoort.
- And of course you will receive a competitive salary & benefits in return.