Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team where learning and improving are important? Are you interested in a career in a fast-growing tech company?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need.
And did I mention Hello Customer is still growing? Not only in Belgium, but also internationally. That is why we won the category award for digital in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 this year!
We are looking for a Talent partner to join our HR team and work as a powerful duo with our HR Manager. Your main responsibility will be the entire Recruitment lifecycle from attraction (through Employer Branding) to hiring and onboarding of new employees for our local and international offices in France and the Netherlands . Next to that, you will get the chance to broaden your horizon as HR professional and to take on a variety of HR Projects.
What you will do:
- Employer branding:
- Create a structured Employer Branding plan to attract new talent and show in-house pride
- Draft and create interesting content on social media to trigger your audience
- Initiate Employer Branding initiatives: feel free to be as creative as you want :)
- Act as our brand ambassador at (digital, for now) events (job fairs, conferences..)
- Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with the line Managers to understand the recruiting needs
- Write attractive and Hello Customer-fit job descriptions
- Identify and attract talent using different sourcing techniques: social media, professional sites, referrals, networking,….
- Screen CV’s for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to the different vacancies
- Conduct (telephone) interviews as well as in-depth competency-based interviews
- Follow up and coordinate the recruitment process from A-Z
- Match candidates with our business strategy and our corporate culture
- Ensure a transparent and smooth experience for every candidate: fast feedback en follow-up are key
- Follow-up on our recruitment metrics in our ATS tool
- Elaborate and negotiate salary packages and contracts
- Coordinate the onboarding process to make sure new employees have a smooth start
- Create the necessary tools to improve the onboarding process
- Follow-up on the new colleagues on a regular basis to ensure a solid integration
- HR Projects:
- Project lead for a variety of HR projects (depending on the need)
- Assist the HR manager on several HR tasks
What are we looking for?
- A solid experience of at least 3 years in a similar role
- A bachelor or masters degree in HR or other related domains
- A talent for identifying the right candidates, and the ability to enthuse them with your natural flair and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Knowledge of Employer branding to attract talent
- A passion for recruitment, but a healthy interest to get a taste of the other HR domains (Learning & development, HR relations, Comp & ben, …)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, highly energetic and positive person
Some of our perks:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment
- Fun team activities (now online :(, but as soon as possible in real life again): summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz..
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- The flexibility to work from home or in our fancy new office in Ghent
- A competitive salary, car & benefits in return