At Hello Customer we believe in the importance of customer feedback as a driver for organizational change. We offer an enterprise feedback platform, from conversational surveying over revolutionary text analytics to the crucial tools to close the loop.
To work @Hello Customer means that you are being driven by customer centricity & creating impactful customer experiences.
The VP Product is responsible for all product-related matters: product vision, product innovation, product strategy, product design and product marketing. He/she oversees every element of the product and is responsible for building a great product that avails a sustainable value in terms of revenue and profits for the business. Next to that, he/she will be responsible for the data aspect of the company and work on the collecting, analyzing & reporting of customer data.
As VP Product you take on following responsibilities:
Product Vision & strategy
- You are responsible for the product management vision within Hello Customer and incorporate this into the product strategy & roadmap.
- Important focus area this year will be on data: you’ll develop a clear vision for Hello Customer to integrate the data mindset in the company & the product.
- You make sure the product vision & strategy is understood & shared by all the stakeholders (internal & external).
Product definition & growth
- You identify target markets, competition strategies & market trends.
- You take the lead in research and analyses, customer insights and market needs to continuously improve the product.
- You take the lead to improve and automate the data analysis & reporting in the product.
- You translate strategic goals into tangible product features.
- You make recommendations on product pricing, costs, product positioning, utility and timelines for product implementations
- You are responsible for product design, with assistance of the UX designer.
- You take the lead in marketing the product, with assistance of the product marketeer.
- You actively boost the product appeal by making speeches and presentations at conferences, meetings and events.
Leadership of the product management & data team
- You guide & manage your teams: setting clear goals, priorities, timelines and projects to make sure the team achieves company objectives.
- You motivate, support and develop the members of your teams.
- You'll report directly to the CEO
- Extensive experience in a Product Management position
- A background in SAAS
- Master or PhD in Business administration, Economics, IT, Product Management or Marketing.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English. You’ll be the spokesperson of our Product!
- Strong people skills, you’re responsible for the high-quality delivery of your team
- Good analytical skills to be able to define & analyze numerous product metrics
- We teach what we preach and put the customer in the center of the organization.
- You’ll be part of a top team: we encourage open and positive communication and love a pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset.
- We work in a stimulating & quickly changing work environment where you can have the chance to develop and grow
- We’re continuously working to create a fun and supportive atmosphere: we like to work hard and laugh loud
- We’re located in the city of Ghent in a brand new office!
- And last but not least, you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits